Pages

Friday, September 18, 2015

Avocado Mash!



What a terrible name, mash, might as well be smash the crappy "instant" de-hydrated potato in a sachet. Sometimes I feel for an absorbent substance with which to eat my proteins and I do not feel mentally comfortable eating rice, potato (mash) or some kind of bread, except a croissant (I suppose the French can claim victory on that). I could have called it mush, which I use to deter dinner guests from coming over so there is more food for me. That last bit is me just being greedy.

This recipe kind off fulfils that void and introduces another complimentary taste to my meals, just short off  the insulin rushing effects of a post rice/mash meal.

The recipe itself is very quick to make and I usually only make the recipe once the main meal is ready. Be warned this recipe on its own is quite filling and should serve usually 2 people.




Ingredients
1 large avocado
1 handful of macadamia nuts
3 Tbsp of olive oil

Method
Add all ingredients into a blender
blend for 10 seconds, depending on how smooth you want the texture

Dish out and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment