Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

"Fried Chicken Wings"


Well this week I've shown glimpses of my inefficiencies and this post contradicts my high horse rant of the last Friday post (AND I contradicted the rant within the post). Essentially I am one day late with my "weekly" recipe post and I did not upload a post related to Project LOL. I have let down my readers and for that I am sincerely sorry. I cannot promise it would not happen again but at least I hope to convey how serious I take my breach of trust. I have essentially taken my (metaphorical) high horse shot it and preparing it for a future recipe.

Enough self depreciating fluffy stuff, on to the recipe! This recipe was born from my indulgences in hot wings. I have featured this recipe on my previous blog, but I do not want to deny my new readers the joy for "Fired" chicken.

I use the devious marketing gimmick the "Airfryer". The recipe itself is very simple and I sincerely hope you enjoy. The only draw back to this recipe is that you might create a few more extra dishes and make a little mess on the preparation table.

Ingredients:
8 Chicken Wings
1 egg
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
4 heaped table spoons of desiccated coconut

Method
Crack and beat egg and place in bowl
Combine salt, pepper and desiccated coconut in another separate bowl
Dip chicken wing (hopefully washed and dried) in egg and then in dry coconut mixture
Place in air fryer and cook for 40mins at 220 degree C
Check on the wings 10mins before time to ensure that the outer crust is crispy

Voila and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment